xSTUCK IN THE PASTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOMEONE PICK UP THE BALL...

Go down

SOMEONE PICK UP THE BALL... Empty SOMEONE PICK UP THE BALL...

Post  joeyPig Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:06 pm

...and get permission to remaster and re-release the Disembodied discography. there's tons of ways to make money to do this.. fan donation, kickstarter programs http://www.kickstarter.com/ this needs to happen. i bet there's tons of dudes who troll here that could make this come to fruition. comon fellas don't let me down.
joeyPig
joeyPig
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

SOMEONE PICK UP THE BALL... Empty Re: SOMEONE PICK UP THE BALL...

Post  joeyPig Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:11 am

3 years since this post was made.. you know what.. it's obvious that this is an obsession at this point. in my opinion this absolutely needs to be done. can "anyone" buy the rights to Disembodied's back catalog? not me specifically, i would buy them but would have someone else do the work. i think it would be best if the band did it after hearing the audio on "psalms of sheol" and how it turned out, wow! but after hounding members since i originally heard the rumor that they planed to do it themselves probably not very long after "psalms of sheol" was released.. so what, 5 years give or take? anyway.. this needs to happen before i die and believe me.. the clock is ticking, pretty fast, on that so let's get this puppy on GO! i propose a discography box set including a reissue of "psalms of sheol" in it! with photos and so much information on band members it'll make you sick!! i could die a happy man. i'm also trying to make this happen with positive visualization techniques to create my own reality!! haha i leave no stone unturned! next up is remote viewing to maybe "take-over" one of you guys to kick this off! ha i've seen enough "brad meltzer decoded" episodes to think it's a real possibility and i think i could pull it off!!

i can't possible be alone on this or be the only person thinking this needs to be done? can i? no i definitely don't think so.. however i do think i look like a nut for being the only person actively pursuing the issue and could be a big reason for the band not taking this seriously? so camon!! post!!
joeyPig
joeyPig
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum