xSTUCK IN THE PASTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just discovered RECON (think Disembodied) with Rob Fusco on vocals!

3 posters

Go down

Just discovered RECON (think Disembodied) with Rob Fusco on vocals! Empty Just discovered RECON (think Disembodied) with Rob Fusco on vocals!

Post  counter Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:17 am

I haven't seen this blog cover RECON, but just found out that they now have Rob Fusco on vocals. I love everything Rob has done, and this might be his best yet! I figured I'd bring it to this blog's attention to maybe put on the main page. It serious reminds me of Disembodied with Fusco on vox! Amazing!

Chip, keep in touch. We used to hang out at the xSEMx gatherings in Jersey. I was living in Philly and would come out with Brian, the dude who was dating Megan. I live in Portland, OR now.

counter
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Just discovered RECON (think Disembodied) with Rob Fusco on vocals! Empty Re: Just discovered RECON (think Disembodied) with Rob Fusco on vocals!

Post  XemonerdX Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:08 am

Is this the same Recon who've been around for a few years? Saw a US band called Recon a few years ago, with Liferuiner & To Kill. They were decent then but nothing amazing, definitely didn't sound like Disembodied then from what I remember. Assumed they had broken up, heh... Should be interesting to hear em with Rob on vocals.

XemonerdX
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

http://onexpath.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Just discovered RECON (think Disembodied) with Rob Fusco on vocals! Empty Re: Just discovered RECON (think Disembodied) with Rob Fusco on vocals!

Post  joeyPig Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:16 am

yep same band and looks like it's a recent thing http://gluehc.com/rob-fusco-mpb-okd-joins-recon-prepares-ep/ i liked the band but rob will make them awesome i can't wait for this
joeyPig
joeyPig
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post  counter Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:01 pm

Yes, this is the same band. I had heard of them years ago and wasn't impressed, but now with Rob on vocals, they're awesome! The slow, sludginess and super heavy breakdowns is what reminds me of Disembodied. And I love everything Rob Fusco has ever done, so this new Recon is right up my alley!

counter
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down