bridge nine staff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bridge nine staff

Post  joeyPig on Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:39 pm

ok so i'm not the healthiest of dudes.. in fact.. my "quality of life" would only be envied by a zombie and that's because of everything wrong with me my brain is "good".

anyway.. i'm one of the few who still buy "physical media". records, tapes, cds.. and i have, in my opinion, a pretty sweet collection, i am a "collector" so downloading isn't an option.

so, how i do it.. has evolved over the last few years is i'll look at my collection and "wonder what's missing" a band, a label.. whatever.. if it's a band i'll seek out their discography, new is preferred but used is fine and i say "fine" only because usually people can sense like a single drip of blood in the water around a bunch of sharks that you NEED that record and they will price the object like they're trying to supplement their 401k plan! ha ok anger from experience got the best of me for a sec. so i digress. and if it's a label i will choose one with bands i like and over time i will have bought every release offered.

now.. this just happened three days ago and my choice was "label" and i picked Bridge Nine. simply because i like a lot of their bands but only had a few releases. ok so if anyone is familiar with their "webstore" you'll know it's not even an option because since i have had the internet every single attempt i have made to utilize that option it has never worked, maybe it's just me? anyway..

i notice the "order by phone" option so i figure that's just as good and i make the call and right out of the gate the guy tries to talk me into using the online option so i then explain my reason for calling, 4 failed attempts at the online option, by now he realizes he'll actually have to pick up a pen and write down a few words, maybe a few letters and/or numbers all while sitting down mind you.

i then hear a few long, drawn out deep breaths, i can actually feel his disdain for me, a complete contempt for me in his breathing.. you know, like you hear after telling your 8 year old daughter she can't have the latest iphone.

here is why i mentioned my health.. i have very little in life to look forward to and have been this way for almost 10 years now so one could imagine me having an apathetic, indifferent and maybe an unenthusiastic demeanor brought on by being as young as i am but severely physically limited and knowing that my life will indeed be cut short because of what i am effected by but this guy!! wow. after he started talking i instantly felt negative dread..

i mean even with everything wrong with me if anyone would happen to "talk" to me you'd never sense anything was wrong with me.. i mean "i got that p.m.a." you know? just because i'm miserable on the inside i choose to make anyone i talk to feel awesome and that's on a personal level let alone this cat is suppose to be representing the company he's working for!! this is very off-putting to any costumer no matter what you're selling! it bothered me more though because of the aforementioned crap.

it bugged me all day.. to the point i had to say something to someone so i looked at the "contact" page and nothing (i bet it's because of my experience happens way to much) so afte seeing no contact email address i registered for an account on the forum and compared to this post it was a way more subdued post but in just under a few short hours the post was deleted and my account was deleted as well.

and compared to the BS that gets posted there.. my post hit to close to home and now that they went to this extreme i will post this every chance i get, anywhere i get to.. and after all this.. all the anger i feel.. who gets the crap end of the deal? the hard working bands out on the road and me. me because there's a lot of awesome releases on the label so now my only option is amazon and "used" because they won't get a cent of my hard earned loot.

by the way.. my only reason for posting this here is simply because it was the website i had just happen to be on at the time i felt the urge to begin and the fact that maybe no one will delete this post either so it has nothing to do with xstuck in the pastx, any staff or members.

if you read all of this, thanks and congratulations!! haha

ps. aj you're the F'ing man. dealing with you is always an absolute pleasure and hate5six for what you do for and give us.. you're one of the very few reasons i still have a "need" to wake up to struggle through another day.
joeyPig
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bridge nine staff

Post  blasphemour on Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:32 pm

We will treat you right over at Blasphemour Records. Smile
http://hardcoreandmetal.com

blasphemour
Padawan
Padawan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  joeyPig on Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:46 pm

i absolutely love the danzig "inspired" blasphemour t-shirt haha it'll be the first thing i'd get!! some of the blasphemour bands i've heard of but can't find anywhere around me so that's cool and your prices are pretty awesome so that's very cool and your distro selections and there prices are pretty cool as well. me blasphemour rec's might just turn out to best friends! F you bridge nine and your staff that thinks talking to a customer like they're holding you up from 18 holes of frisbee golf tourney!!! it sucks because most of the bands are awesome and it's really them who suffer from the staffs lackadaisical attitude!! man.. i can't believe it's been this long and i'm still bent over that one phone cal!! any businesses who happen to troll this forum should take note because life is hard, the average joe works way to hard for not enough money so when he's talked to like he means nothing the grudge runs deep!
joeyPig
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top