xSTUCK IN THE PASTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US/EU/UK Hardcore and Metal DVD Compilation Uploaded (Free!)

2 posters

Go down

US/EU/UK Hardcore and Metal DVD Compilation Uploaded (Free!) Empty US/EU/UK Hardcore and Metal DVD Compilation Uploaded (Free!)

Post  JayX Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:23 am

Back in 2006, a friend who had run promotions for a few years asked me to go through my footage and see what we had to put out a compilation. We ended up with nearly 90 minutes of bands from local (South Wales), the UK, Europe and the US and put together 100 copies on DVD which pretty much all went locally. I found my copy the other night and it brought back some good memories of cool bands, and thought it was a good time to stick it all online so other people can enjoy too. Hopefully there's some bands here people enjoyed, sadly I don't have tapes from the 90s but there's a bunch of stuff going up on the channel when I get a DVCAM deck sorted out. There's a 30 minute Madball video up and a full length Converge vid on the account too, for fans of those guys.

Here's the link to stream and download: vimeo.com/southwalesmassive/deliverance

Bands featured in order:
Another Breath
Awoken
Captain Insano
Cursed (from the infamous 'bedroom gig' !)
Dignity Dies First
Down To Nothing
Fifty on Red
Hoods
Modern Life is War
Of Noble Blood
Rise and Fall
Send More Paramedics
Tenfold Truth
The Setup
The Seventh Cross
The VS Project
Think It Through
21 Meadow Street
Undying
Verse
Your Life is a Grave (final show)

(Couldn't post the link directly as I'm a new member, hope this is OK. I promise I'm not trying to sell boner pills or the like!)

JayX
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

US/EU/UK Hardcore and Metal DVD Compilation Uploaded (Free!) Empty Re: US/EU/UK Hardcore and Metal DVD Compilation Uploaded (Free!)

Post  joeyPig Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:20 am

JayX, Thanks a lot for sharing this! and for anyone who's enjoyed this and didn't bother to say thanks.. you're all anonymous internet d-bags!
joeyPig
joeyPig
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

US/EU/UK Hardcore and Metal DVD Compilation Uploaded (Free!) Empty Re: US/EU/UK Hardcore and Metal DVD Compilation Uploaded (Free!)

Post  JayX Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:24 pm

Thanks Joey, that's much appreciated.

I'm filling up my 5GB a week with as many tapes as I can at the moment, lots of full sets going up. Hopefully some bands people here will dig, amongst the stuff that's more local in nature. It can be interesting watching other peoples scenes though, I think!

JayX
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  joeyPig Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:47 am

JayX wrote:It can be interesting watching other peoples scenes though, I think!
you're right and it's this that most interests me in what you're doing. bands and their styles from countries is awesome when you're not able to have been there. Thanks again.
joeyPig
joeyPig
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down