xSTUCK IN THE PASTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seattle Hardcore Band....Can't think of the name

5 posters

Go down

Seattle Hardcore Band....Can't think of the name Empty Seattle Hardcore Band....Can't think of the name

Post  marktheshark Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:17 pm

This post is rather vague but I know there are some people from the northwest that may be reading the blog(s). The bands were around back in or around 98 and they did a split. One band covered No Direction(Gorilla Biscuits). The split had a lot of Timmy quotes from South Park and had a goonies quote "setting booby traps." Please, I lost the sleeve and my cd is scratched to death and won't play or rip. Anyone know who I am talking about or what the bands were? I know they toured and played West Coast Worldwide, with whom I don't know. One band was a moshy hardcore band(sorta like Chokehold) and the other band that used a lot of the samples was a little bit moshy with a a more of a Champion feel. My descriptions may be a bit vague, but please I know someone knows who I am talking about.

marktheshark
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

http://addandhardcore.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Seattle Hardcore Band....Can't think of the name Empty Re: Seattle Hardcore Band....Can't think of the name

Post  xjustinx Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:24 pm

Weird, that is not ringing a bell at all.
xjustinx
xjustinx
STRAIGHT EDGE OVERLORD
STRAIGHT EDGE OVERLORD

http://myspace.com/xponchx

Back to top Go down

Seattle Hardcore Band....Can't think of the name Empty Re: Seattle Hardcore Band....Can't think of the name

Post  xpablox Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:34 pm

sum of all fears / tenfold ??

shit I'm not from USA maybe i'm wrong but...what the hell.....
xpablox
xpablox
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveF Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:38 am

xpablox wrote:sum of all fears / tenfold ??

shit I'm not from USA maybe i'm wrong but...what the hell.....

Those two bands were from the Northeast, not the Northwest.

SteveF
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  stephenashley Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:30 pm

Botch and Sunny Day Real Estate? HAHAHAHAHA

stephenashley
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down