xSTUCK IN THE PASTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deformity, Length Of Time, Milhouse, Psywarfare, Goatwhore and more

5 posters

Go down

Deformity, Length Of Time, Milhouse, Psywarfare, Goatwhore and more Empty Deformity, Length Of Time, Milhouse, Psywarfare, Goatwhore and more

Post  blasphemour Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:02 pm

Seeing as the Blasphemour Records release by Deformity made it up here, I figured I would offer you the first release by my short lived label. I still have copies of both CDs if anyone wants them.

BR001 - One HELL Of A Compilation
Otherwise known as the Anton LaVey tribute CD.

Deformity, Length Of Time, Milhouse, Psywarfare, Goatwhore and more 48549931_l
Deformity, Length Of Time, Milhouse, Psywarfare, Goatwhore and more 1216918186_l

Download

blasphemour
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Deformity, Length Of Time, Milhouse, Psywarfare, Goatwhore and more Empty Re: Deformity, Length Of Time, Milhouse, Psywarfare, Goatwhore and more

Post  xjustinx Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Thanks for posting this! I would definitely love to be able to get a real copy.
xjustinx
xjustinx
STRAIGHT EDGE OVERLORD
STRAIGHT EDGE OVERLORD

http://myspace.com/xponchx

Back to top Go down

Deformity, Length Of Time, Milhouse, Psywarfare, Goatwhore and more Empty Re: Deformity, Length Of Time, Milhouse, Psywarfare, Goatwhore and more

Post  Frosty Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:57 am

Fucking weird. This CD has been sitting on my desk for the last month, broke it out a while back in order to crank the dead eyes under track and the kasner/dwid/lavey jam.

artwork for this release ruled.

Frosty
Padawan
Padawan

http://www.myspace.com/rotinhellband

Back to top Go down

Post  XemonerdX Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:24 am

Heh, it's been years since I last listened to this comp... Burial Ground rules.

BTW, Ryan, weren't you a regular on the alt.music.hardcore newsgroup back in the '90s? Somehow I seem to recall so...

XemonerdX
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

http://onexpath.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  blasphemour Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:39 am

Message me about getting a copy. I also still have 100s of the Deformity "Murder Within Sin" CD, and a lot of the Crossthread/Thinktank CD.

I used to go on a lot of news groups, message boards, bbs's, aol chat, etc. I was quite the internerd.

As for Burial Ground, Blasphemour was slated to release an MCD for them prior to the singers death. I believe I still have the unreleased songs lying around.

blasphemour
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  xchipxsem Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:56 am

blasphemour wrote:Message me about getting a copy. I also still have 100s of the Deformity "Murder Within Sin" CD, and a lot of the Crossthread/Thinktank CD.

I used to go on a lot of news groups, message boards, bbs's, aol chat, etc. I was quite the internerd.

As for Burial Ground, Blasphemour was slated to release an MCD for them prior to the singers death. I believe I still have the unreleased songs lying around.

Send those on over so we can post em and give you credit Very Happy
xchipxsem
xchipxsem
Straight Edge Mafia

http://howsyouredge.com/swap/display.php?page=1265

Back to top Go down

Post  blasphemour Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:41 am

xchipxsem wrote:
blasphemour wrote:Message me about getting a copy. I also still have 100s of the Deformity "Murder Within Sin" CD, and a lot of the Crossthread/Thinktank CD.

Which are you asking me to send over?

blasphemour
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  xchipxsem Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:41 pm

blasphemour wrote:
xchipxsem wrote:

Which are you asking me to send over?

The unreleased Burial Ground
xchipxsem
xchipxsem
Straight Edge Mafia

http://howsyouredge.com/swap/display.php?page=1265

Back to top Go down

Post  blasphemour Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:55 pm

tis posted.
If anyone is interested, here is a discog of my old band. Contains...
6 songs from the Split w/ Thinktank (endless fight records)
1 song from Over The Edge Vol 3 (efr), Heavyweights (efr), One HELL Of A Compilation(blasphemour)
2 Songs from the first demo
1 Song recorded during a practice. You'll notice some NWA lyrics.

There is other material, but unfortunately I don't even have it.

Download

blasphemour
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  blasphemour Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:08 am

If you take the time to download either the comp or the crossthread stuff, I would love to hear what you have to say about them.

blasphemour
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  blasphemour Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:25 pm

I am comptemplating re-starting the label. In the meantime I have set up a blog until I decide and make a real website. Feel free to check out the page and make any comments.

http://blasrecs.com
http://blasphemour.com

blasphemour
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down