xSTUCK IN THE PASTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED: A few shirts (Strife, Earth Crisis-basketballjersey)

Go down

WANTED: A few shirts (Strife, Earth Crisis-basketballjersey) Empty WANTED: A few shirts (Strife, Earth Crisis-basketballjersey)

Post  Kimmo Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:34 am

Hey,

I would be interested in buying a few shirts.

EARTH CRISIS -basketball jersey (preferably that one with the tools crossed in the back, but you can just offer any desing of that kind of shirt)

Also interested in other band-related basketball-jerseys, as I think theyre cool Smile Depends on the band of course, but just try me. ONE KING DOWN is also among those bands that I consider "cool".

Also it would be cool to have a shirt by STRIFE, preferably something with the VICTORY-logo on sleeve cos I also happen to think that logo being there is pretty cool (nostalgia I guess).

Also I could invest in original VICTORY-version (or one of those, if there are several versions made by that mentioned record company) of the EC-shirt "The Discipline", also with that nice sleeve print that I mentioned above. If you happen to have a hoodie of that design, that could possibly interest me as well (I am not getting both, but just giving options).

Preferable sizes for the shirts would be M or L, but in extreme cases I can take XL as well (one can always use the help of a sewing machine).

If have any of these items to offer for this hardcore-fetisist that is me, just hook me up by PM here or send an e-mail: kpt.laine@gmail.com

Kimmo
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down