xSTUCK IN THE PASTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody interested in Enewetak downloads?

5 posters

Go down

Anybody interested in Enewetak downloads? Empty Anybody interested in Enewetak downloads?

Post  Andrew Jacobs Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:47 pm

I wasn't sure if there'd be any interest but if there is, I'll post some on the blog.
Andrew Jacobs
Andrew Jacobs
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Back to top Go down

Anybody interested in Enewetak downloads? Empty Re: Anybody interested in Enewetak downloads?

Post  XemonerdX Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:38 am

I am... I have a bunch of their stuff, but not everything... Good stuff tho.

XemonerdX
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

http://onexpath.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Anybody interested in Enewetak downloads? Empty Re: Anybody interested in Enewetak downloads?

Post  Path To Misery Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:59 pm

It would be your most relevant post thusfar ... I say go for it.

Path To Misery
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

http://pathtomisery.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Jacobs Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:35 pm

My next question is do you want each of their records posted individually or as an incomplete discography of sorts (I'm currently missing two of their 8 records)? Also, would any of you be interested in the Tafkata record? A few of the Enewetak guys were in it and it's very much in the vein of Enewetak but even better IMHO.
Andrew Jacobs
Andrew Jacobs
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  XemonerdX Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:52 pm

Jake wrote:My next question is do you want each of their records posted individually or as an incomplete discography of sorts (I'm currently missing two of their 8 records)? Also, would any of you be interested in the Tafkata record? A few of the Enewetak guys were in it and it's very much in the vein of Enewetak but even better IMHO.
What are you missing, maybe I can help, make it a more complete post. And yes, interested in the Tafkata record, never heard of it.

XemonerdX
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Jacobs Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:58 pm

XemonerdX wrote:
Jake wrote:My next question is do you want each of their records posted individually or as an incomplete discography of sorts (I'm currently missing two of their 8 records)? Also, would any of you be interested in the Tafkata record? A few of the Enewetak guys were in it and it's very much in the vein of Enewetak but even better IMHO.
What are you missing, maybe I can help, make it a more complete post. And yes, interested in the Tafkata record, never heard of it.
The Easyrider Sessions Volume Two and Volume Three.
Andrew Jacobs
Andrew Jacobs
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  XemonerdX Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:26 pm

Jake wrote:
XemonerdX wrote:
The Easyrider Sessions Volume Two and Volume Three.
I'm afraid I can't help you there, sorry Sad

XemonerdX
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Jacobs Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:23 pm

According to the singer Forrest, a complete Enewetak discography which has been talked about for years may actually see the light of day sometime soon, so no dice on the downloads unfortunately.

EDIT: A Tafkata discography download post might happen though.
Andrew Jacobs
Andrew Jacobs
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Back to top Go down

Anybody interested in Enewetak downloads? Empty Enewetak on ebay

Post  Redwood Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:32 pm

Hey,

Just wanted to give a heads up that I have put up all of my Enewetak vinyl on ebay.

Deadbird 7"
Easyrider Vol. 1 7"
Split 7" with Unruh
And the beat goes on LP
Guns, Elvis Loved Them... LP

Redwood
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  joeyPig Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:30 pm

ahhHAHA he was like.. "anyone want?", "anyone want it all?", "my bad, nevermind." all in a two day period. this thread made dudes excited, happy then sad i bet.
joeyPig
joeyPig
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down