xSTUCK IN THE PASTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just posted nearly 1000 CDs on my webstore

Go down

Just posted nearly 1000 CDs on my webstore Empty Just posted nearly 1000 CDs on my webstore

Post  Path To Misery Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:39 pm

Used CDs are all $5 or less!!!

Looking to get rid of this shit once and for all. All of the stuff you always pull out at shows and never have the money for ... click on it and buy it. Shipping is dirt cheap ... $2 for the first CD, $1 for any additional discs. I'm not going to put up my vinyl because the shit recycles so quickly at shows ... its just not worth it. International shipping is only $5 for the first disc and then $2 for each disc afterwards.

I am also going to be hosting a garage sale/basement show next weekend where a lot of this stuff is going to get picked over. Therefore, if you see things you want ... get them now as this webstore is essentially a sneak peak before the garage sale to give out of town people a chance at some cool CDs.

You can browse Used And New CDs simultaneously by clicking on the Store link ... or you can browse each section independently by clicking the respective links on the left hand side.

I'll answer any questions you have on what things sound like and can probably even provide Mp3s of most of them. I know some of the descriptions suck ... most are copy and paste from other sites due to losing my mind from being at the computer for so long getting these up.

http://preservingsilence.limitedpressing.com

Spread the word please ... I'm hoping this pays off for all the time I put into it. I have a lot of cool stuff that people are always looking for and paying way more than they should be on eBay.

Thanks
pathtomisery@gmail.com for any questions

Path To Misery
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

http://pathtomisery.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down