xSTUCK IN THE PASTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebay force of change, from here on, plus all my music is going

3 posters

Go down

Ebay force of change, from here on, plus all my music is going Empty Ebay force of change, from here on, plus all my music is going

Post  Darel Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:21 pm

I'm getting rid of all of my stuff week by week,yeah some is bad but that's what happens when you work at a venue you get a few cool dudes giving you bad band stuff.

http://shop.ebay.com/untriedanduntested/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Darel
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Ebay force of change, from here on, plus all my music is going Empty Re: Ebay force of change, from here on, plus all my music is going

Post  XemonerdX Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:00 am

Any reason yer not shipping internationally? I'd be interested in a bunch of stuff but obviously not gonna bother bidding now.

XemonerdX
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

http://onexpath.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Ebay force of change, from here on, plus all my music is going Empty Re: Ebay force of change, from here on, plus all my music is going

Post  xpablox Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:08 am

hi man...I won the suppression swing 7'' plus the harvest, holdstrong and ia/allegiance 7'' !! thanx !!
I wanna know when are you going to send the package because that way I can calculate the day it will arrive at home (I'm going vacations and I dont want to miss the package when it will arrive)

www.myspace.com/columnas
xpablox
xpablox
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  Darel Sun May 02, 2010 7:07 pm

sorry it took so long I ran out of mailers and it caused a bit of delay

Darel
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down