xSTUCK IN THE PASTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indecision-Unorthodox LP REMASTERED Deluxe edition coming soon!

Go down

Indecision-Unorthodox LP REMASTERED Deluxe edition coming soon! Empty Indecision-Unorthodox LP REMASTERED Deluxe edition coming soon!

Post  grant-bittermelody Mon May 02, 2011 8:17 pm

All the stars have aligned to finally get this release going and I am unbelievably stoked to be the one to do it. It's taken about a year to come together but I will be releasing Indecision's Unorthodox remastered from the original DAT at the Wild Arctic in Brooklyn.

The show in Atlanta was a perfect kick off for getting this started. The remaster should be finished in a week or so and it will be heading straight to the plant.

Unorthodox was never actually mastered. It was recorded straight to tape and released so technically this will be the first mastered version.

Foundation record release show footage from Saturday:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SqfPkLoVTY
I'm in the Pixies shirt.

I'm doing 750 copies on classy reverse board covers. The color breakdown isn't set in stone yet but I will be doing some on 180 gram.

-Grant
www.bittermelodyrecords.com

Updates will be posted on my facebook and twitter first. Thank you to everyone all over the world who has bought any of my records - love you all.

grant-bittermelody
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Indecision-Unorthodox LP REMASTERED Deluxe edition coming soon! Empty Re: Indecision-Unorthodox LP REMASTERED Deluxe edition coming soon!

Post  grant-bittermelody Thu May 05, 2011 7:45 pm

sneak peak at the updated cover:
Indecision-Unorthodox LP REMASTERED Deluxe edition coming soon! BitterMelodyFrontcopy

grant-bittermelody
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down