xSTUCK IN THE PASTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you know what fellas..

4 posters

Go down

you know what fellas.. Empty you know what fellas..

Post  joeyPig Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:06 pm

F Disembodied. that's right.. i said it. i was definitely one of their biggest fans from day one. now.. now i'm no longer a fan. you dudes/chick let me down hard.
joeyPig
joeyPig
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

you know what fellas.. Empty Re: you know what fellas..

Post  jav Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:40 am

why, because they broke up again?

as a close friend of the band, and a huge fan, it bothers me too. but i can totally understand it. they came back very strong, but i think it was hard to gain new "fans" in the hardcore scene. it sure brought people out of the wood work, but these kids today just dont appreciate things the way we did.
that, coupled with the geographical distance of all the members of the band...

jav
jav
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

http://www.bestoftimesoc.blogspot.com www.alloverthistown.com ww

Back to top Go down

Post  xjustinx Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:41 pm

Yeah, it's a bummer that there won't be any actual new Disembodied material, but I'm excited for them to move onto this new project. Brian Lovro is one of the few people whose voice I've always been incredibly jealous of, so I'm really pumped to hear how things will mesh.
xjustinx
xjustinx
STRAIGHT EDGE OVERLORD
STRAIGHT EDGE OVERLORD

http://myspace.com/xponchx

Back to top Go down

Post  ry-bunal Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:03 pm

i'm super pissed as well, but i understand. i dont like brian's voice that much. very monotone. and his stage presence was lacking... threadbare was NOT good at burning fight...i am however excited to see what he does with the new project. Junebug wasnt bad at all.

ry-bunal
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  joeyPig Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:31 pm

well.. for me.. selfish as it may be i was literally at the edge of my seat from the second i heard there was a new album in the works in anticipation for it THEN told new remasterd releases where gonna happen as well i was ecstatic.. in ecstasy. it's all i thought about, all i talked about.. and now.. nothing. it's all i had because everythime they came even remotely close for me to get to see'em i was always to sick and couldn't make the trip so the remasters and new material was all i had to hang on to and while we all have an expiration.. my expiration has a date so these things i desperately looked forward to have been snatched from me. i know why they're doing it and in the back on my mind i knew it was only a matter of time that it was bound to happen but thought it would at least hold out for the cd's to come out. i was actually more psyched about the remasted cd's. anyway.. it's neither here nor there now. i just wanna add a huge thanks, again, to you Jav for all the live stuff you posted and to sunny for the videos.. sunny is the F'ing man!!
joeyPig
joeyPig
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post  xjustinx Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:42 pm

ry-bunal wrote:threadbare was NOT good at burning fight
This is one of the craziest things I've ever read.
xjustinx
xjustinx
STRAIGHT EDGE OVERLORD
STRAIGHT EDGE OVERLORD

http://myspace.com/xponchx

Back to top Go down

Post  ry-bunal Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:19 pm

i'm sorry...THEY were good, HE was boring...monotone. no variation in his voice. and he acted like he didnt want to be there at all. their merch was GREAT! lol!

ry-bunal
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down