xSTUCK IN THE PASTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keeping it alive on Grooveshark

Go down

Keeping it alive on Grooveshark Empty Keeping it alive on Grooveshark

Post  pburghdoom Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:56 pm

Just as a general note I have been trying to add all of my old hardcore albums to Grooveshark so A) I can access them anywhere and more importantly anyone can B) I have lost/broken/been stolen way too many of said albums and I know most of them are getting hard and harder to replace. With this in mind I recommend everyone to do the same. For those of you not in the know grooveshark is like spotify or last.fm, ie online streaming of music with huge libraries and a large user base. And unlike pandora or the likes you can listen to whatever you want (as long as it is there) how ever many times you want. I have found/added things like Blood Has Been Shed, deadeyesunder, Motive, Indecision, Three Shades to Eve, etc... I would just like to see more especially smaller less main stream hardcore. I would love it if some one could upload some Acrid and Spread the Disease up there. Just a note to all, there still can be issues with IP/copy write for example there use to be a bunch of Candiria albums but they all got taken down (not sure the specifics as to why but I am just taking a guess that it infringed on something). F - ing copy right bullsh*t. Anyways, I hope people keep adding to it. Thanks a lot,

PburghDoom

pburghdoom
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down