xSTUCK IN THE PASTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'd really like to buy or trade for these CDs (a lot of H8000 shit)

+2
HDS7
Path To Misery
6 posters

Go down

I'd really like to buy or trade for these CDs (a lot of H8000 shit) Empty I'd really like to buy or trade for these CDs (a lot of H8000 shit)

Post  Path To Misery Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:04 am

Anything from Length Of Time or Crawlspace would be huge. Anything from Blindfold other than Restrain The Thought, Strike The Match by Nations On Fire, or Bloodlines by Vitality would be cool. Any of the more obscure shit, essentially ... Sektor, Legion, Spineless, Firestone, or Shortsight.

Also down for suggestions of things I haven't listed. Thanks.

Path To Misery
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

http://pathtomisery.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

I'd really like to buy or trade for these CDs (a lot of H8000 shit) Empty Re: I'd really like to buy or trade for these CDs (a lot of H8000 shit)

Post  HDS7 Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:49 pm

im pretty sure that if you contact mike warden on the dl, you can maybe get a copy of some stuff. hes got stuff left still even if he doesnt sell it, hes just too lazy to actually try.. i remmber him telling me hes got boxes full of stuff all over his moms trailer house. i had to beg him for months to get him to go through them to see how many culture and morning again stuff he actually had left for the culture myspace... but i do know hes got shit left (or pressed?)
HDS7
HDS7
Padawan
Padawan

http://www.abridgedpause.com

Back to top Go down

I'd really like to buy or trade for these CDs (a lot of H8000 shit) Empty Re: I'd really like to buy or trade for these CDs (a lot of H8000 shit)

Post  XemonerdX Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:10 pm

Neither Length Of Time nor Crawlspace were H8000, LOT being from Brussels (Arkangel, Out For Blood) and Crawlspace from the Limburg area (Kindred, Ashlar). Just making sure.

Anyways, I'll keep an eye out for you. Some of that stuff gets offered from time to time for next to nothing on this Dutch/Belgian hc-board I'm on.

XemonerdX
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

http://onexpath.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rob mafia Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:59 pm

i think i have a legion cd somewhere...

and fuck mike warden (ctw). what a complete and total asshat. that chode screwed over so many people, and constantly lied about it. and admitted it. while lying about it. he fucked over so many people out of $ (including his mom), and acts as if it's all the world's fault, and he's just the biggest victim on earth.

seriously, fuck that gigantic shyster pussy.

rob mafia
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post  HDS7 Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:08 am

lets make a mike warden shit talking thread Razz
he deff is a douchebag. he had me convinced that he would put a legitimate effort into getting the leftover culture vinyls and cds out to interested people through my connection of running the myspace page... in the end made me look bad... but good enough, i had the conversation with him saved and posted it on a bulletin Wink

but really, im sure hes still has a load of copies of repressed and bootleged vinyls ctw made. he really could make some money off it if he wanted to, instead of spending his day doing "myspace promotion" and selling all the cat in digi stores...
HDS7
HDS7
Padawan
Padawan

http://www.abridgedpause.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rob mafia Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:10 am

haha.

you mean the culture represses that he swears up and down to not have made, after admitting that he made them (of which the bands hate him for)?

lolz. and i had a pretty great conversation with him, too (on myspace)... which stemmed from this blog. and like you, i have it saved... if you post yours, i'll post mine. hahaha.

fuck mike warden.

rob mafia
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Path To Misery Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:52 am

All I know about him is what Brian from Catharis wrote about him in that one issue of Inside Front...

Edwin ... its all awesome Euro metalcore to me, haha.

Path To Misery
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

http://pathtomisery.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff V Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Tried to sell my CD's last year since I got broke, might have some stuff to please you.

I think I still have releases from Crawlspace, Shortsight and Firestone. I'll check tomorrow if I can help you any further.

Might get you Bloodlines by Vitality and some Sektor too.

Spineless, Congress, Regression and Spirit Of Youth stay with me.

As for Chip, saw your post on B9. Send me a message of which CD's you want particurarly, and I'll try to hook you up with some stuff.

Email me at jeffreyvlb@gmail.com if you want a faster response.

Jeff V
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff V Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:59 pm

Can't sleep so I took a look just now.

Things that I don't need anymore are:
Crawlspace VS Full Court Press
Shortsight - Cold Wounds Waking
Solid - Total Rush
Firestone - Element

If you want me to I can upload them too.

These I don't sell but can put them online:
Congress - The Other Cheek
Regression - s/t
Spinless - Painfields

And if you need more, I still have some less important stuff.

Jeff V
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  jav Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:41 pm

i literally have never heard of any of those bands except Shortsight and Congress
jav
jav
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

http://www.bestoftimesoc.blogspot.com www.alloverthistown.com ww

Back to top Go down

Post  rob mafia Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:41 pm

after going through everything, apparently i already sold/got rid of/lost the legion cd.

sorry.

rob mafia
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down