xSTUCK IN THE PASTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck In The Past Blog Requests

+43
wordsworth
blasphemour
joeyPig
xjoex
joshstraightedge
ross_barfcity
twodegreesbelow
xactionxjacksonx
mitchard
xbojanx
Scotticus
2009munyon
whitepickle
dirtysteve
HDS7
marktheshark
Cheesegrater
XemonerdX
HUANSOAHN
xpablox
hcj31
xjimmiex
Frosty
xgronox
jav
Path To Misery
Andrew Jacobs
namaste
A.AO
Rebuild
Eric Sanford
To_an_End
edgemn22
bloodorflies
xpogox
KeyserSoze
justinn
Jon
rob mafia
davidflores
xjustinx
KeithBroChill
xchipxsem
47 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Stuck In The Past Blog Requests - Page 3 Empty Re: Stuck In The Past Blog Requests

Post  xjimmiex Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:11 pm

anything involving harvest

xjimmiex
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Stuck In The Past Blog Requests - Page 3 Empty Re: Stuck In The Past Blog Requests

Post  hcj31 Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:47 pm

xjimmiex wrote:anything involving harvest

Harvest was great...I was lucky enough to catch them on the 98 tour with Endeavor..anyway I posted a thread about an old minnesota band called Rain. Dave walker sang for them prior to doing Harvest. I'm trying to track down their ep. Im gonna post the scans of the lyric sheet and song list here cuz more people look on this thread....if anybody has info on where I can get another copy or somehow upload some mp3's, post that shit. Thanks.

song list
Stifle
Sleep
Rain
Blind Led To Drown
Downtime
Second Season

Stuck In The Past Blog Requests - Page 3 RAINIMG

Stuck In The Past Blog Requests - Page 3 RAIN4IMG
hcj31
hcj31
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  bloodorflies Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:02 pm

would it be possible to get the out of print "Bellafea" stuff?

bloodorflies
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  Path To Misery Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:29 am

Frosty wrote:I sold my Lifeless 7" to some jackass about 8 years ago, now this jackass want's it back and cannot find one for love nor money. Same with the Deadwait 7".

Must not be looking tooooo hard, I just sold my Deadwait 7" on eBay for like $3 after a few weeks of asking around on some boards if anyone wanted it before it went up.

Path To Misery
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

http://pathtomisery.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Path To Misery Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:32 am

I'm calling bullshit on 192 being tolerable. I can tell the difference on my shitty ass laptop speakers.

However, your idea on ripping vinyl is perfect. You would then have "master copies" on CDs. Whenever I get a record ripper I'll be utilizing your idea, even if you don't. Thanks.

Path To Misery
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

http://pathtomisery.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xpablox Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:38 pm

I want to see a lot of stuff from S T R A I N pleaaaaseeeeeeeeee!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYy7zx_eMok
xpablox
xpablox
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  HUANSOAHN Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:23 am

Ok guys I know Ive been a pain in the ass the last past months on this but I need your help guys!

I am trying to put up a complete DEATH THREAT (connecticut) b side/rarity/demo compilation of all the stufff they released!

this is what I acomplished by now:

DEATH THREAT
"The Hard Way (Rarities,b`s and demos)"

1.Best Of Times (From Over My Dead Body Split)
2.Known All Along (Demo from Over My Dead Body Split)
3.Out Of Time (Bonus Track from Now Here Fast)
4.Forgiveness (Feat. Dave from Divided By Hate from The Division Has Begun comp)
5.Who You Know (Alone In The Crowd cover from All Systems Go comp)
6.Mizery (From Scene Report comp)
7.Bury My Heart (From Lost At Sea EP)
8.Lost At Sea (From Lost At Sea EP)
9.Sudden Demise (From Lost At Sea EP)
10.The Hard Way (Outburst cover from Lost At Sea EP)
11.King Of The Jungle (Last Resort cover from Worldwide Tribute To The Real Oi Vol.2 comp)
12.Poseur (Combat 84 cover from Worldwide Tribute To The Real Oi Vol.2 comp)
13.As One We Stand (Demo from Over My Dead Body split)
14.Disgrace (Demo from Only The Strong Survive comp)
15.Last Dayz (Demo from A Call For Unity comp)
16.Heir To The Throne (Crowns Of Kings feat. Aaron)
17.So Alone (100 Demons feat. Aaron)
18.You Can`t Break Me (Terror feat. Aaron)

if you guys can provide tracks of tell me what I am missing please help me!
I know there is a DT live at showcase theatre 7" on B9 that was a bonus to some cd comp.Id really like to hear it.I am no leecher everything I compelled was bought by me!
I know there are DT89 demos and DT demos and you guys are the only ones who can help me!

TIA
cheers

HUANSOAHN
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  hcj31 Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:05 pm

xpablox wrote:I want to see a lot of stuff from S T R A I N pleaaaaseeeeeeeeee!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYy7zx_eMok

they posted everything strain did on the actual xstuck in the pastx blog here the link.

http://xstuckinthepastx.blogspot.com/2009/02/strain.html
hcj31
hcj31
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  xpablox Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:11 pm

thanks man!! I dont know why I've never noticed that strain post on the blogspot...
also, i'm starting a new band infkuenced only by UNDERTOW, STRAIN, SPAWN, TRIAL, SUPPRESION SWING.....
=)
xpablox
xpablox
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  hcj31 Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:32 pm

xpablox wrote:thanks man!! I dont know why I've never noticed that strain post on the blogspot...
also, i'm starting a new band infkuenced only by UNDERTOW, STRAIN, SPAWN, TRIAL, SUPPRESION SWING.....
=)

no problem man. those are all great bands. i have the suppression swing - just a word vinyl. i can up it if need be.
hcj31
hcj31
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  xpablox Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:11 pm

I have it already on cd and yellow 7'' ...
maybe you can upload their LP
xpablox
xpablox
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  hcj31 Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:44 pm

xpablox wrote:I have it already on cd and yellow 7'' ...
maybe you can upload their LP

thats funny my vinyl copy is also on gold/yellow..i no longer have the cd of their full length though..i sold it a few years back.
hcj31
hcj31
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  XemonerdX Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:23 am

hcj31 wrote:

Harvest was great...I was lucky enough to catch them on the 98 tour with Endeavor..anyway I posted a thread about an old minnesota band called Rain. Dave walker sang for them prior to doing Harvest. I'm trying to track down their ep.
Somewhat related, I recently got a demo of a band Dave Walker also sang for before Harvest, called Pillar. Semi-decent stuff. Might put it up on my blog at some point.

XemonerdX
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

http://onexpath.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xgronox Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:05 am

just wondering if a video of the final chokehold show exists?

i have the soundboard but i would seriously lose my shit if i could see footage of it. does it exist?

xgronox
Padawan
Padawan

http://www.myspace.com/grant_grono

Back to top Go down

Post  hcj31 Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:05 pm

XemonerdX wrote:
hcj31 wrote:

Harvest was great...I was lucky enough to catch them on the 98 tour with Endeavor..anyway I posted a thread about an old minnesota band called Rain. Dave walker sang for them prior to doing Harvest. I'm trying to track down their ep.
Somewhat related, I recently got a demo of a band Dave Walker also sang for before Harvest, called Pillar. Semi-decent stuff. Might put it up on my blog at some point.

yes please upload that if you can. I wouldn't mind checkin that out.. thanks.
hcj31
hcj31
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  hcj31 Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:12 pm

since we're on the subject of minnesota hardcore bands, I once I get my hands on a duel cassette deck I can upload the pre disembodied band "crawlspace". I have their 94 demo tape.
hcj31
hcj31
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  xjustinx Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:10 pm

hcj31 wrote:since we're on the subject of minnesota hardcore bands, I once I get my hands on a duel cassette deck I can upload the pre disembodied band "crawlspace". I have their 94 demo tape.

YES! Please upload that. Tara claims it's embarrassing, but I want to hear it.
xjustinx
xjustinx
STRAIGHT EDGE OVERLORD
STRAIGHT EDGE OVERLORD

http://myspace.com/xponchx

Back to top Go down

Post  hcj31 Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:29 pm

xjustinx wrote:
hcj31 wrote:since we're on the subject of minnesota hardcore bands, I once I get my hands on a duel cassette deck I can upload the pre disembodied band "crawlspace". I have their 94 demo tape.

YES! Please upload that. Tara claims it's embarrassing, but I want to hear it.

Its pretty good..most bands always say that about their old shit but I think its good to hear that stuff cuz good or bad it defines who the artist/artists became. I will upload it as soon as I can.
hcj31
hcj31
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  hcj31 Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:34 pm

Another album from the 90's I've been looking for is Climb - Live In The Now. I had this at one point. I have since lost it and I can't find it anywhere. Anybody out there have it? If so please upload it. Most already know that Climb were up there with many of the other great SLC bands of the time like xClearx, Lifeless, Triphammer, Xessive Force and so on.
hcj31
hcj31
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  hcj31 Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:55 pm

Ok about the Crawlspace(pre Disembodied) demo, I won't be able to upload it until I get my hands on a duel/dubbing cassette deck. which should be soon cuz I'm going to be borrowing one from a friend. This demo doesnt even come close to the music Disembodied would later create, but it is a good look at an amazing band evolving. They had two vocalists at this time and a different guitar player(Joel was on drums) but it had all the key members minus Justin. Anyway, here is the full layout (lyrics included) of the Crawlspace 94 Demo tape. Stay tuned. I'll be posting the music soon.

Stuck In The Past Blog Requests - Page 3 CRWLIMG

Stuck In The Past Blog Requests - Page 3 CRWL2IMG
hcj31
hcj31
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  xjustinx Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:13 pm

hcj31 wrote:Another album from the 90's I've been looking for is Climb - Live In The Now. I had this at one point. I have since lost it and I can't find it anywhere. Anybody out there have it? If so please upload it. Most already know that Climb were up there with many of the other great SLC bands of the time like xClearx, Lifeless, Triphammer, Xessive Force and so on.

I have that EP and an unreleased record. I'll try to upload them sometime today.

Also, I'm incredibly stoked to hear that Crawlspace demo.
xjustinx
xjustinx
STRAIGHT EDGE OVERLORD
STRAIGHT EDGE OVERLORD

http://myspace.com/xponchx

Back to top Go down

Post  XemonerdX Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:24 pm

hcj31 wrote:
XemonerdX wrote:
hcj31 wrote:

yes please upload that if you can. I wouldn't mind checkin that out.. thanks.
Posted it... http://onexpath.blogspot.com/2009/07/pillar-demo-pre-harvestdisembodied.html

XemonerdX
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

http://onexpath.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheesegrater Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:03 pm

OCHRE 7" !!!!

Cheesegrater
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  jav Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:23 pm

Cheesegrater wrote:OCHRE 7" !!!!

yes, the Ochre 7". i also sent justin the fucking Ochre DEMO!!! its so br00tal.

i cant seem to find my August Prophecy cd, and i fucking LOVED that band

im also looking for Creation Is Crucifixion songs that are non-lp... like the "re-recorded splits" record, but not re-recorded. i used to have a cd of all of those songs, but i cant locate it.
jav
jav
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

http://www.bestoftimesoc.blogspot.com www.alloverthistown.com ww

Back to top Go down

Post  xchipxsem Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:08 pm

jav wrote:
Cheesegrater wrote:OCHRE 7" !!!!

yes, the Ochre 7". i also sent justin the fucking Ochre DEMO!!! its so br00tal.

i cant seem to find my August Prophecy cd, and i fucking LOVED that band

im also looking for Creation Is Crucifixion songs that are non-lp... like the "re-recorded splits" record, but not re-recorded. i used to have a cd of all of those songs, but i cant locate it.

Ill ask my girl if she still has the August Prophecy CD...she used to do merch for them so she may still have it.
xchipxsem
xchipxsem
Straight Edge Mafia

http://howsyouredge.com/swap/display.php?page=1265

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next