xSTUCK IN THE PASTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Go down

... Empty ...

Post  A.AO Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:11 am

Last edited by A.AO on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:22 am; edited 2 times in total

A.AO
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

... Empty Re: ...

Post  Path To Misery Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:23 am

Bummer on asking for District Five, I JUST pulled that disc from my distro and sold it to some local shop for probably like $1. If memory serves me correct they were from Cleveland. I DID, however, rip the album to Mp3 before selling it. If you really wanted an actual copy, I could try to remember which store I sold it to and pick it back up for you. I'm sure no one else will ever buy it ... it sat in my distro for seriously about 6 years.

DISTRICT 5 - LEAP YEAR

Also ... here is the Call For Unity pt 1 ripped at 320 ... all labeled properly and everything. If you wouldn't mind uploading the East Coast Assault comps for me and maybe that Eternity comp too ... I'd be curious to hear these and the bands you're speaking of. Hopefully you have a program that can do 320 Mp3s. Anyhow, hope this helps complete your search.

CALL FOR UNITY PART 1

Path To Misery
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

http://pathtomisery.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  A.AO Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:43 am

Last edited by A.AO on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total

A.AO
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  edgemn22 Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:39 am

I put out the crossection record. i was going to do a cd for them, but they parted ways with their singer and changed their name to Beta Minus Mechanic and signed to the Rev offshoot Crisis. I have 1-2 songs of theirs that were never released. Good stuff.

edgemn22
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum