xSTUCK IN THE PASTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the greatest '80s punk/hardcore movies is getting a sequel!

5 posters

Go down

One of the greatest '80s punk/hardcore movies is getting a sequel! Empty One of the greatest '80s punk/hardcore movies is getting a sequel!

Post  Andrew Jacobs Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:15 pm

Repo Chick, the sequel to 1984's Repo Man.
Andrew Jacobs
Andrew Jacobs
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Back to top Go down

One of the greatest '80s punk/hardcore movies is getting a sequel! Empty Re: One of the greatest '80s punk/hardcore movies is getting a sequel!

Post  xjustinx Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:22 pm

Ugh...I wish Hollywood would stop ruining my childhood. All of these classics just need to be left alone.
xjustinx
xjustinx
STRAIGHT EDGE OVERLORD
STRAIGHT EDGE OVERLORD

http://myspace.com/xponchx

Back to top Go down

One of the greatest '80s punk/hardcore movies is getting a sequel! Empty Re: One of the greatest '80s punk/hardcore movies is getting a sequel!

Post  Andrew Jacobs Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:27 pm

At least Alex Cox, the writer/director of the original, is doing the sequel. That's usually a good sign. Many of the people from the original are coming back for the sequel as well.
Andrew Jacobs
Andrew Jacobs
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  ERIC SXE Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:27 pm

I'm not going to waste my time hoping it won't be a piece of shit. Sad

I just watched Repo Man yesterday. Very Happy
ERIC SXE
ERIC SXE
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtysteve Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:32 am

man, alex cox was always pretty much a hack, he directed like what, two good movies. i remember i saw the winner in 96 in the theater, it had rebecca dermornay in it, worst piece of shit ever, guy was washed up after 86.

dirtysteve
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jose Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:33 pm

Rumour has it that its going to be all claymation puppets ala team america, world police.
Jose
Jose
Padawan
Padawan

http://area43.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum