xSTUCK IN THE PASTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone have the They Came Burning demo?

3 posters

Go down

anyone have the They Came Burning demo? Empty anyone have the They Came Burning demo?

Post  joeyPig Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:27 pm

the actual disc? i'd settle for it being ripped in flac if possible. i have the mp3s but would definitely like to have the cd itself. here are the mp3s if you're interested..

http://www.mediafire.com/?krbrk2pdmspdm8m
joeyPig
joeyPig
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

anyone have the They Came Burning demo? Empty Re: anyone have the They Came Burning demo?

Post  XDrugFreePrideX Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:40 pm

im curious to hear this..i remember hearing them on myspace then i got to see them but they had got a new singer and i got there full length and i was dissapointed big time
XDrugFreePrideX
XDrugFreePrideX
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

anyone have the They Came Burning demo? Empty Re: anyone have the They Came Burning demo?

Post  joeyPig Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:16 pm

yep i was the same.. when i got the full length i remember being really disappointed as well. the dude on the demo fit so well.
joeyPig
joeyPig
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post  counter Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:08 am

I can do even better: I can send you the TCB demo along with the unreleased EP featuring Justin on vocals. I used to run Counterintelligence Recordings, and put out the TCB LP, and I was also disappointed with all of their other vocalists other than the original guy, Justin.

They were almost done recording their debut EP when Justin and one of the guitarists disappeared. They quit the band without letting anyone know, so those sessions were never released, even though they were about 95% done. They are the songs that later went on the LP. If Justin had stayed, and with the momentum they were building, TCB probably would've gone on to be pretty huge in the hardcore scene. They were compared to Poison the Well a lot, but I think TCB was actually better when Justin was singing.

So send me your address and I'll mail a TCB w/Justin discography if you want! If you have any questions about the band, let me know and I'll do my best to help. I know one Jason Hale is now in Chiodos. Justin sent a demo to Martyr AD when they were looking for a new vocalist, and out of the many submissions, he was narrowed down to the top 3 to come up and try out in person, but he never made it up from Texas.

Kevin

counter
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  joeyPig Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:02 pm

holy poop stack.!! KEVIN.!! been a looong time bro.! and i pm'ed you.
joeyPig
joeyPig
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post  joeyPig Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:13 pm

man. so close. second time i was this close.. lets hope the third time is a charm.
joeyPig
joeyPig
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post  joeyPig Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:29 am

KEVIN WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME haha :\
joeyPig
joeyPig
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post  counter Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:32 am

joeyPig wrote:KEVIN WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME haha :\

I actually burned it yesterday. Just have to mail it out now. Sorry! The older we get, the more responsibility we take on, and the busier that makes us! Haha. I've got 3 kids, 3 big working dogs, 4 cats, and a job that requires me to work 12-18 hours a day, 6-7 days a week. Life has been hectic. But I never forgot about you! I burned it and then listened to it yesterday to ensure it works! It should go in the mail soon! I came on here just now to write down your address and saw that you replied a few times. Haha!

Kevin

counter
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  joeyPig Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:51 am

bummer.
joeyPig
joeyPig
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post  counter Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:22 am

joeyPig wrote:bummer.

No bummer. Busy! Haha. Looking for an envelope and CD case. Sorry...

counter
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down