xSTUCK IN THE PASTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

knowledgeable dudes with time on your hands...

3 posters

Go down

knowledgeable dudes with time on your hands... Empty knowledgeable dudes with time on your hands...

Post  joeyPig Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:07 pm

i have always wondered why Disembodied does not have a wiki page and it's about time they get one i think.. i know there's some enlightened cats around who can pull this off. i thought about making a basic page but Disembodied deserve better so lets make it happen.!! what do you say.? the band needs an official home for info once it gets started anyone can contribute this page needs to be as huge as the band themselves. Disembodied are more than just a "favorite" to a lot of people. that's my 2 cents.
joeyPig
joeyPig
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

knowledgeable dudes with time on your hands... Empty Re: knowledgeable dudes with time on your hands...

Post  jav Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:10 am

Cheesegrater probably knows more about this band than anyone, and is one of the most articulate people i know. its just the whole "time on my hands" thing that he lacks
jav
jav
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

http://www.bestoftimesoc.blogspot.com www.alloverthistown.com ww

Back to top Go down

knowledgeable dudes with time on your hands... Empty Re: knowledgeable dudes with time on your hands...

Post  Cheesegrater Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:55 am

Would love to, but got no time for love (See what I did there, Jav?)

Cheesegrater
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  joeyPig Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:10 pm

i understand but keep it in mind though fellas because we need to keep the momentum going or else they will get bored and leave us once again for their home planet and this is something we can't have.
joeyPig
joeyPig
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down