xSTUCK IN THE PASTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Time We'll Remember fest 11/5-6 in DC Outspoken, Hands Tied and more!!!

Go down

A Time We'll Remember fest 11/5-6 in DC Outspoken, Hands Tied and more!!! Empty A Time We'll Remember fest 11/5-6 in DC Outspoken, Hands Tied and more!!!

Post  Andrew Jacobs Thu May 20, 2010 10:01 am

http://www.myspace.com/atimewellrememberfestival

From the Livewire message board:

Some big changes for ATWR. First off, it is going to be at St. Stephens Church in Washington, DC. We moved the fest up a weekend to Friday 11/5 and Saturday 11/6 in order to avoid conflict with another fest happening the weekend we had originally planned it for. Here is the line up for each day as of right now (keep in mind, there are bands that have already confirmed, but due to certain issues we can not announce yet):

Bands playing over the two days (in no particular order):
Outspoken
Hands Tied
Coke Bust
Mindset
Foundation
The Effort
Hostage Calm
Praise
Sacred Love
Reignition
Sick Fix
Alert
Outlast
Rations

Again, each day will have more bands added. Once we can announce a few more of the bigger bands playing, pre-sale tickets will be going up at my big cartel site. There will be special things randomly given away to people who pre-order tickets. What stuff you say....how about a 1 out of 3 test pressing for In My Eyes: Live in Philadelphia 7", and a 1 out of 100 gold copy of the new Mindset live record to start!!! I personally want to give a big shout out to Darrin in DC for all his help in making this work. If you have any questions or comments, band suggestions, etc, feel free to pm here or you can email at: edgemn22@tampabay.rr.com

Thanks, and stay posi!
Andrew Jacobs
Andrew Jacobs
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Back to top Go down