xSTUCK IN THE PASTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone know anything about the band burden (not the canadian one)?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone know anything about the band burden (not the canadian one)? Empty Anyone know anything about the band burden (not the canadian one)?

Post  those who were Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:49 am

I have a 7" by a band called burden. It's on insomnia anxiety records. I only know one other person with this record and have never seen their name ANYWHERE. It doesn't have a date or an address, but the label is from Texas, so maybe they're from there?

They sound a bit like those chuggy ebullition bands like struggle, downcast and maybe chokehold but a bit slower.

Can anyone help me out?

those who were
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Anyone know anything about the band burden (not the canadian one)? Empty Re: Anyone know anything about the band burden (not the canadian one)?

Post  SteveF Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:51 pm

hmmm, I do know of the European one. They put out stuff on Dead Serious. Does that help?

SteveF
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Anyone know anything about the band burden (not the canadian one)? Empty Re: Anyone know anything about the band burden (not the canadian one)?

Post  XemonerdX Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:31 am

SteveF wrote:hmmm, I do know of the European one. They put out stuff on Dead Serious. Does that help?
That's the Canadian Burden.

XemonerdX
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

http://onexpath.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveF Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:36 am

XemonerdX wrote:
SteveF wrote:hmmm, I do know of the European one. They put out stuff on Dead Serious. Does that help?

Hmmm, are you sure about that? I thought they were based out of Surrey.

SteveF
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  XemonerdX Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:57 am

SteveF wrote:
XemonerdX wrote:

Hmmm, are you sure about that? I thought they were based out of Surrey.
Pretty sure, unless there were 2 Burden's on Dead Serious. The Canadian one released a bunch of stuff on Dead Serious: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=10655113&blogId=74880224

XemonerdX
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveF Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:19 am

I'm just fooling with you. The Canadian Burden was on Dead Serious and the singer Jason is from Surrey, BC. I haven't heard of the other one but I was just hoping to stimulate the thread a little bit.

SteveF
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  XemonerdX Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:52 pm

SteveF wrote:I'm just fooling with you. The Canadian Burden was on Dead Serious and the singer Jason is from Surrey, BC. I haven't heard of the other one but I was just hoping to stimulate the thread a little bit.
Never even heard of Surrey, BC, hahaha, damn them for using the same name as Surrey, UK...

XemonerdX
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Anyone know anything about the band burden (not the canadian one)? Empty BURDEN

Post  xJKx Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:33 pm

Maybe I can help shed some light on your question. In the late '90's, after the Vancouver Burden started, (I was the singer), I remember reading on a message board, about a show with a band from Arizona that was also calling themselves Burden. I think they had a member of Groundwork in the band. That was the first and last time I ever heard of them. Maybe that's the band you are talking about? There is a shitty Metal band from Germany calling themselves 'Burden' now, and they are fully aware of my former band.

PS. XEMO-NERDX That's funny the two Surrey's hey?? Did you know that Canada is also a Queens country?
Across from Surrey, over a bridge is 'New Westminster' as well.
xJKx
xJKx
Padawan
Padawan

https://www.facebook.com/xjasonkolinsx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down