xSTUCK IN THE PASTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Burden Texas hardcore..ex Ten Crowns

Go down

The Burden Texas hardcore..ex Ten Crowns Empty The Burden Texas hardcore..ex Ten Crowns

Post  hcj31 Wed May 26, 2010 8:17 am

These days with the endless crops of "death metal with breakdowns" being passed off as "hardcore" it takes alot to impress me. The Burden from Texas does the job. I have not been this excited about a newer hardcore band in quite some time. The Burden play raw, chaotic, heavy hardcore. It has elements of 90's style hardcore but it sounds fresh and not copied. The members used to be in another great texas hardcore band called Ten Crowns. Unfortunately Ten Crowns broke up but they did manage put out a fucking great record called "Traitors & Martyrs" back in 05. Heavier than what they are currently playing in The Burden, Ten Crowns played brutal and heavy hardcore, again with a 90's style vibe..mainly an Integrityish vibe..Systems Overload era. Anyway if you can find that Ten Crowns disc get it. I'm a little behind the times here, but you can check out The Burden and download their 3 song "Catholic Guilt demo at their blog site. They released a 5 song version of "Catholic Guilt" on NGS recs back in January..links to purchase it are on their site.

http://thecollectiveburden.blogspot.com/

Take care
Josh
hcj31
hcj31
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down