xSTUCK IN THE PASTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7TH GENERATION VEGAN STRAIGHT EDGE BAND FROM THE 90S

+6
Kimmo
marktheshark
xjustinx
rob mafia
jav
2009munyon
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

7TH GENERATION VEGAN STRAIGHT EDGE BAND FROM THE 90S - Page 2 Empty Re: 7TH GENERATION VEGAN STRAIGHT EDGE BAND FROM THE 90S

Post  rob mafia Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:58 pm

and this is only a year late... but for mark:

https://www.facebook.com/wearegeniuses

i'm timely.

rob mafia
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

7TH GENERATION VEGAN STRAIGHT EDGE BAND FROM THE 90S - Page 2 Empty Re: 7TH GENERATION VEGAN STRAIGHT EDGE BAND FROM THE 90S

Post  blasphemour Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:31 pm

Hardline Dawn....Red Head? Met her at the first Hellfest. She always seemed super nice to me.

blasphemour
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  rob mafia Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:05 pm

wow, i'm retarded.

i didn't realize that i sent that same link a year ago. hahahahaha. oops.

and iirc, dawn was like... strawberry blonde, or whatever. so yeah, that was probably her. she was really, really, really smart...

rob mafia
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post  blasphemour Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:35 pm

She was a looker too if it is the one I am thinking of.

blasphemour
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  xbojanx Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:19 am

nrannalli wrote:I have the two demo tapes(8 tracks) if you are interested, that link to youtube is the last show we played. What that video didn't show was the Monster crew all up in arms because Joel(the singer) called someone a sellout. But the band broke up because of tension between the members, 2 members wanted to be straight edge gangsters and the rest wanted nothing to do with it. So we all went our different ways haven't talked to Robin in over 13 years, Joel and Jeff's crew got the crap kick out of them and me and Ryan still kit it. Also keep in mind that most of us were 16 and under in that video so I wouldn't say we were terrible but were musically immature. We only played underground shows and houses, we could care less about the money and just wanted to have fun also 7th Generation(formally Obscured Progression) and 7 Generations have nothing to do with each other.

Nick

Link please Very Happy

I'm still musically immature, and would rather listen to bands like this than overproduced metal that is called hardcore (or metalcore when more honest) for past decade ...
xbojanx
xbojanx
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  nrannalli Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:36 am

When I find the mp3's I made a couple of years ago or a tape deck to make new ones I will post a link to download them.

nrannalli
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  xbojanx Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:52 pm

nrannalli wrote:When I find the mp3's I made a couple of years ago or a tape deck to make new ones I will post a link to download them.

Thanx. In 90's, if you had seven inch or something, there would be description in Very Catalog like "if you dig Earth Crisis or Green Rage, you'll love this", so I would probably order it lol! Is there a way to get lyrics, too?
xbojanx
xbojanx
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  nrannalli Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:41 am

I only have the the masters but I think I remember all the lyrics to jot them down for you.

If you haven't already check out these bands Abnegation and Ascension two of my all time favorites.

nrannalli
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  nrannalli Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:21 am

Here are the links to download the second demo.

01_Abortacide.mp3
02_Uprise.mp3
03_Sharp_is_the_Edge.mp3
04_Cold.mp3

nrannalli
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2