xSTUCK IN THE PASTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Dudeck (Very Distro) has taken ill.

4 posters

Go down

John Dudeck (Very Distro) has taken ill. Empty John Dudeck (Very Distro) has taken ill.

Post  Andrew Jacobs Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:25 pm

Andrew Jacobs
Andrew Jacobs
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Back to top Go down

John Dudeck (Very Distro) has taken ill. Empty Re: John Dudeck (Very Distro) has taken ill.

Post  joeyPig Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:13 pm

i had Sepsis while in the hospital for pancreatitis i also had that F'ing feeding tube as well for a long F'ing time it was horrible so i definitely know what he's going through luckily i was give an new and experimental drug for sepsis and it fixed me up. idk what jaundice is but i was given last rites more times than i care to remember and survived so the fact that he's in pennsylvania is definitely a plus for him. he's a good dude so i wish him well.!!
joeyPig
joeyPig
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

John Dudeck (Very Distro) has taken ill. Empty Re: John Dudeck (Very Distro) has taken ill.

Post  ry-bunal Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:26 pm

i gave this guy A LOT of money...he made so many people happy. i hope the best comes to him.

ry-bunal
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  STATE OF MIND Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:11 am

I wish him the best of luck. I had no problem getting my stuff when VERY went under. Unlike LUMBER JACK that was owned by the same scum bag that owns Dog House. That shit bag Dirk hadn't paid me in like a year and I couldn't do to much about it then he just screwed every label they had over and just stopped answering calls and emails

STATE OF MIND
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down