xSTUCK IN THE PASTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHOCKWAVE REUNION!!!!

2 posters

Go down

SHOCKWAVE REUNION!!!! Empty SHOCKWAVE REUNION!!!!

Post  joeyPig Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:15 pm

man.. i wish. some of the funnest times in my life i've had seeing those guy's.
joeyPig
joeyPig
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

SHOCKWAVE REUNION!!!! Empty Re: SHOCKWAVE REUNION!!!!

Post  joeyPig Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:15 am

this forum needs an enema.. tell'em Andrew.!!
joeyPig
joeyPig
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post  XemonerdX Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:06 am

Only seen em once (on their Euro tour with Disciple ad) and they didn't even wear masks or anything. Let down! Anyways, it was an okay show, not entirely their fault tho, too big a venue for the amount of people that were there, and from what I remember most ppl there weren't too familiar with em to begin with.

XemonerdX
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

http://onexpath.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  joeyPig Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:12 am

i was fairly local to them and got to see'em a lot and don't remember a bad show so i feel bad you didn't have a great experience with them. over the years i've noticed a kinda pattern in this genre we love.. members of bands always evolve i get that but usually they'll form a band it gets huge (as huge as the genre allows) and well known then a kinda "the grass is greener" kinda effect happens then they'll break up and splinter into other new bands but that's always a good thing because we wouldn't have other great bands but here's what i don't get.. a lot of the times members feel it's beneath them to do anything with what got them started. it's not the same but it's related i once read an interview with poison the well and the interviewer asked if they'd play "nerdy" or something to that effect and one of the members sorta freaked on the dude spilling his guts about the disdain for playing the song haha and imo it's one of the songs that made'em. anyway.. it's close to halloween and it's usually the time you'd hear if something was brewing with shockwave and i've heard nothing so maybe next year. Sad i'd at least love to get another release out of'em.
joeyPig
joeyPig
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down