xSTUCK IN THE PASTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer For Cleansing 2004 reunion show

Go down

Prayer For Cleansing 2004 reunion show Empty Prayer For Cleansing 2004 reunion show

Post  joeyPig Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:59 am

so yeah high roller studios professionally recorded this for a dvd release and as we know they where kinda notorious for being a little slow to release so a few years later i contacted them and asked what was going on with this project and i was told that the company was shut down in 2007 and tommy jones, the dude who took the time to reply, he's one of the 2 guy's who ran high roller, i guess, said the chances of it being released was slim to none and he suggested i contact "Anderson" he was at the time i was trying to get info doing a company called space monkey and i tried to contact him but never got a response so this footage exists so lets try to get this released.!!! we need it, the world needs it.! comon this blog/forum has achieved a decent amount of respect and juice in the "scene", era and music we love don't blow this off fools.!
joeyPig
joeyPig
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down