xSTUCK IN THE PASTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

most important records of the 90s?

+19
mitchard
XDrugFreePrideX
xpablox
quentinxvx
jav
Hex
xgronox
spikestoyou
XPoopX
xpogox
xledx
EdgeOfQuarrel
Laurenxvx
tahir
Jon
Andrew Jacobs
xGREGx
justinn
xjustinx
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

most important records of the 90s? - Page 2 Empty Re: most important records of the 90s?

Post  Diego Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:51 am

XDrugFreePrideX wrote:
LIFELESS 7" how could anyone forget that

Seriously, so good

Diego
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

most important records of the 90s? - Page 2 Empty Re: most important records of the 90s?

Post  Andrew Jacobs Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:27 am

I'm surprised no one's said Lifetime - Background or Mouthpiece - Face Tomorrow. GREAT fucking records.
Andrew Jacobs
Andrew Jacobs
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  HDS7 Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:06 pm

faith no more - Angel Dust
HDS7
HDS7
Padawan
Padawan

http://www.abridgedpause.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xpablox Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:09 pm

shit.. I forgot SNAPCASE
both lookinglasself and progression thru unlearning are FUCKIN GREAT RECORDS TOO....
xpablox
xpablox
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  xgronox Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:09 am

xpablox wrote:
one king down - bloodlust revenge

how did i forget this. one of my favourite lp's

xgronox
Padawan
Padawan

http://www.myspace.com/grant_grono

Back to top Go down

Post  XemonerdX Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:42 am

Some albums that were important to me at several points in the 90s... Some wouldn't even make it into my top100 best records of the 90s anymore, but whatever...
Leeway - Born To Expire - not a '90s record, but the album that got me into this shit in 1991, so it has to be on this list
Biohazard - Urban Discipline - I can probably still sing along to this record from start to finish without thinking about it
Life Of Agony - River Runs Red - it didn't quite help with my emotional state of mind at the time, but was on constant rotation for months nonetheless
Strife - One Truth - still play it at least once a week, gave me the '90s hardcore' itch that I'm still 'suffering' from, and yeah, I LOVELOVELOVE 'Slipping', goosebumps every single time
Into Another - Ignaurus - this album still leaves me speechless
Mean Season - Grace - I heard a rumor James IsMean once cried himself to sleep while listening to this album
Disembodied - Diablerie - just 'felt' this record so much
Converge - Unloved and Weeded Out - 'Close enough to feel your words, far enough to read your flesh'... fuck

I could probably list a few dozen records more that were important to me at some point, but these should suffice for now.

XemonerdX
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

http://onexpath.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2