xSTUCK IN THE PASTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DISEMBODIED

4 posters

Go down

DISEMBODIED Empty DISEMBODIED

Post  joeyPig Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:53 am

so secretive.. can anyone update and elaborate on anything new with what's going on with the new release and the remastered releases planed.? as much as i try words simply escape me on how important this is to me. as psyched as i am about the new material, the new song someone put on youtube sounds astonishing and so crushing, i think i'm just as or maybe a little more psyched about the remastered releases planed.!! i mean if they do half as good as what they did to the songs on "Psalms Of Sheol" i'll explode in a giddy happiness like you wouldn't belive.! anyway.. HELP.!! also.. someone Please sell me "Existence In Suicide".!
joeyPig
joeyPig
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

DISEMBODIED Empty Re: DISEMBODIED

Post  mikexpresley Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:59 am

one of my all time favorites. i agree.
mikexpresley
mikexpresley
Padawan
Padawan

https://www.facebook.com/mikexpresley www.myspace.com/mikepresley

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Jacobs Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:56 am

In case you missed it (audio rip from the video of the new song) - http://www.mediafire.com/?999140gg60miv6m
Andrew Jacobs
Andrew Jacobs
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  mikexpresley Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:04 pm

i love it. ssuuuuupeeeeeer lloooooong.....
mikexpresley
mikexpresley
Padawan
Padawan

https://www.facebook.com/mikexpresley www.myspace.com/mikepresley

Back to top Go down

Post  XMichaelX Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:41 am

I wasn't too keen.

I'm not sure if new material will stand up, as does it ever?

Like the newest Earth Crisis was pretty good, some real bangers, but how often do you go for that over the classics after a few listens. Just not the same.

XMichaelX
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post  joeyPig Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:08 pm

for me.. the new material i know will be at the very least my favorite music in years... as for standing up against older material i would expect a definite evolution but would definitely hope that hints of their older style shines through and think it does in the new song on youtube but we'll know more when studio versions start coming around. there's been a lot of bands who've came back over the years and most have done it in a way captures what they used to be and shows growth in what they are now and i gotta say Disembodied becoming active again is something i have personally worked on my self in the form of emailing people for years trying to stir up some kinda buzz that would get the band excited again. i doubt highly anything i've done played a part in it happening but just glad it did and the new material is my most anticipated release in years. but like i said.. even with new stuff coming i'm just as jazzed if not a tad more excited for the remastered releases. as for the earth crisis remark i definitely jam the new release almost on a daily basis since it's release. prefer it over their older releses.? no. but it's definitely a monster. being secreative to boost impact, or for whatever reason, is cool and all but if anything i'd love to know where we stand on any kind of release date.. i need something, anything. comon fellas.. seriously tho.. i'm ready to preorder right F'ing now.! ha. 2 things i'm most interested to know atm is a release date for both.. new material and remastered releases and if this will drop all together like the a-bomb on hiroshima.
joeyPig
joeyPig
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down